Learn more about ADM's efforts in innovation and sustainability, and our impact in communities around the globe.
ADM’s New Flour Mill Offers Unparalleled Efficiency and Flexibility
Our brand new, state-of-the-art flour mill in Mendota, Illinois, is the largest ever built from the ground up in North America. Our investment to design and build this cutting-edge production facility highlights our commitment to growth for our customers, our shareholders and to the state of Illinois. Read more.
Making the Perfect Plant-Based Burger
With the explosion of consumer interest in flexitarian diets, ADM customers have been asking for the science behind making delicious plant-based alternative meats. At our Food Innovation Center in Decatur, Illinois, the research and development team is sharing ADM’s know-how, technological skills, and unmatched protein, natural flavor and specialty ingredient portfolio in an intensive, three-day customer experience known as the ADM Alternative Meat Seminar. Read more.
Creating Chemicals that are Good for the Company and the World
As consumers grow more concerned with the environmental impact of what they buy, consumer packaged goods companies are increasingly looking to use more biobased products derived from plants, reducing their carbon footprints and meeting their corporate sustainability goals. By collaborating with partners throughout the value chain, ADM continues to innovate in renewable chemicals rooted in agriculture. Read more.
- Creating Climate-Smart Farming Villages in India
- Veronica Braker on Breaking Through Barriers and Fostering Inclusivity
- Our Commitment to No Deforestation, No Peat, No Exploitation
- Study Shows ADM Protexin Live Cultures Product Could Offer Hope to Individuals with Severe Head Discomfort
- ADM and Marfrig Team Up to Produce Plant-based Burgers in Brazil
- ADM’s Fabiana Bianchi and Manda Tweten are this year’s Women Worth Watching?
- ADM Biopolis VP Wins NutraChampion Award for Lifetime Achievement
- ADM Animal Nutrition Commercial Sales Manager Serves as 2019 Indianapolis 500 “Milk Man”
- A One-Stop-Shop for Food Innovation in Decatur
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers with Locally-Made Technology
- ADM Opens Enzyme Lab in California
- POLY4: A Game-Changing Product
- Making the “Ultimate Plastic” from a Corn-Based Molecule
- ADM Recognized for Efforts to Promote Workplace Diversity in Ag
- Creating and Sharing Ag Training Videos in Uganda
- Growing Business Alliances through Bolivian Quinoa
- Helping Students with Virtual Reality and Technology
- Paving the Way for Growth with Vegetable Oil
- Innovating by Trapping and Storing Carbon Underground
- ADM Vice Presidents Camille Batiste, Alix Dowling Named Women Worth Watching
- Supporting Agricultural Education in Macon County